Turkey imposes new restrictions as pandemic rising in different provinces in Turkey, including Muğla. See the full list below.
Coronavirus is rising in different areas of Turkey. The latest report by the Health Minister of Turkey Dr Fahrettin Koca has revealed the increase in new Covid-19 cases.
Muğla is the province where Marmaris, Fethiye, Bodrum are located has also seen a fast rise in Covid-19 cases. The new restrictions will be imposed from today Tuesday, December 1.
* The curfew hours imposed 21:00 – 05:00 on Mondays, Tuesdays, Wednesdays, Thursdays, Fridays (effective 01/12/2020).
* Full Lockdown on weekends Saturday and Sunday (effective 01/12/2020).
* HES code is now required to enter shopping centers (effective 01/12/2020).
* Government institutes open to public will be open from 10:00 until 16:00 (effective 01/12/2020).
* Children and youth under 20 years of age and the elderly of 65 and older are not allowed to use public transport (effective 01/12/2020).
* Food and Drink Delivery service is still available. NO Take away service from now on.
* Funerals, weddings, any other gatherings are restricted to 30 persons (effective 01/12/2020).
Feel free to follow us, repost and share the news about Marmaris, Turkey.
Local news has never been more important. For the latest updates on how the coronavirus is affecting Marmaris Turkey follow us and stay tuned & safe.
As the situation evolves, we will be sharing further developments from Marmaris.
Marmarisinfo.com remains an independent source of Marmaris information since 1997, solely owned by 4S Company.
Official Sources: Ministry of Health, Coronavirus Report
This is a free article that does not contain any local advertisements.