Marmaris Rhodes Ferries
Marmaris Rhodes, Bodrum Kos, Bodrum Rhodes, Fethiye Rhodes Ferries
* Fast catamarans (deniz otobüsü) and ferries ( feribot ) connect Greek islands to Turkey.
* Fast catamarans and ferries run from Marmaris to Rhodes and from Rhodes to Marmaris on a regular basis. Fast catamarans and ferries run from Bodrum to Kos and from Kos to Bodrum on a regular basis. Hydrofoils run from Fethiye to Rhodes and from Rhodes to Fethiye on a regular basis.
* From May to October the fast catamarans cross the sea in the morning and evening.
* The fast catamarans and hydrofoils are comfortable passenger vessels, running the international sea lines in a fast and safe manner.
* The fast catamarans are the best way to travel from Turkey to Greece by sea.
* The locations of sea ports in all destinations are very convenient for travel, connecting resorts, airports and bus stations.
* For same day return passengers shuttle bus service is provided free of charge in Marmaris and at an additional fee in Bodrum. Once booked online please contact us to request this free / paid service.
* Crossing time from Marmaris to Rhodes and from Rhodes to Marmaris is approximately 60 minutes.
* Crossing time from Bodrum to Kos and from Kos to Bodrum is approximately 25 minutes.
* Crossing time from Bodrum to Rhodes and from Rhodes to Bodrum is approximately 140 minutes.
* Crossing time from Fethiye to Rhodes and from Rhodes to Fethiye is approximately 90 minutes.
* Please allow 60 minutes for check in and passport control, as well as your duty free shopping.
* Please note that the boarding gate closes 30 minutes prior to sailing to ensure onward connections are maintained.
* For travel updates and bookings email firstname.lastname@example.org or call 0090252 417 1128 or see our website for any travel updates.