Atlantis Marmaris Waterpark’s food production areas,
kitchens, storages, service and bars are
inspected and verified monthly according to
• Republic of Turkey, Food Legislation
• HACCP based Food Safety System
• Codex Alimentarius
• ISIS Food safety criteria for hotels 2003.
Atlantis Marmaris Waterpark’s water system, swimming
pools, storage tanks are inspected to control
water borne diseases including Legionnairies
disease and water safety verified monthly
according to demands of:
• EWGLI, “European Guidelines for Control and
Prevention of Travel Associated Legionnaries’
Disease”, January 2005
• W.H.O “Guidelines for Safe Recreational-water
• W.H.O, “Guidelines for Drinking-water
ATLANTIS MARMARIS WATERPARK RULES & REGULATIONS
• Guest must follow all instructions within
the park ,both written, and instructions by the
lifeguards. Management will not accept
responsibility for any accident due to the
misuse of the facilities ignorance of trained
• It is forbidden to use any of the slides
whilst holding a child in your lap. All other
rules for each relevant slide must addhered to.
• Guest must use slides one at a time. You must
not begin your slide until the previous person
is out of the water and the lifeguards allow you
• Lockers and safe boxes are provided by the
park. Management will not accept responsibility
for guest personal belongings.
• Pets are not allowed inside the park.
• Children under the age of 12 must be
acompanied by a responsible adult.
• Sunbeds and umbrella are provided for all
guest to use free of charge. Please note that
any damage caused will be charged for.
• Food and drink can be purchased inside the
park. Food and drink from outside is not allowed
to be brought in.
• Guest must respect the rights and concerns of
others. Management reserve the right to refuse
entry. Those guest causing a disturbance within
the park will be removed immediately at
• It is unsafe and prohibited to go on slides
under the influence of alcohol.
• Please use toilet and shower facilities before
into pool and slides.
• If you can not swim, use of the slides is
• No diving.
• Do not attempt to touch sliding people.
• Please do not run.
• Do not take splash boats away from the slide
• All jewellery, watches, sunglases must removed
• Please do not stop on your way down the slide.
• Any instructions given by waterpark personal
must be adhered to.
• Entering into the grounds of Atlantis
confirms acceptance and responsibility for
all the rules outlind above.
ATLANTIS MARMARIS WATERPARK SAFETY
At Atlantis Marmaris Waterpark guest safety is our
number one priority. The rides and attractions
are designed to be enjoyed by people of all ages
and abilities. Height restrictions have been
placed on all rides and guests must adhere to
safety signage throughout the park. A team of
highly trained lifeguards watch over guests and
provide safety instructions and directions to
ensure a safe and fun place for everyone to
Lifeguards cannot watch everyone all the time,
so parents must actively supervise their
children. For safety reasons, pregnant women,
guests with certain pre-existing health issues,
guests with casts, footwear, eyewear or any any
hard or sharp objects are not permitted on any
Important factors to consider when visiting
Atlantis Marmaris Waterpark for the first time:
• Read all signs especially those at the
beginning of the waterslides as most waterslides
for Health & Safety reasons are not suitable for
guests with physical disabilities, impairments
and those who are pregnant
• Identify deep and shallow water areas
• Walk with care using handrails where provided
• Be aware diving is not permitted in any pool
• Be aware of the lifeguard's locations and to
follow the lifeguard's instructions, it is for
your own safety